The Oast Theatre has an extensive collection of costumes and accessories that are available to hire to societies, schools and individuals.
The Wardrobe is open for hiring on Sundays from 10am to 12 noon except in August. It is situated in the Barn at the rear of the theatre.
Take a look at our photo gallery which shows a small selection of our wonderful costumes. The Wardrobe is like Aladdin’s cave – you’ll be amazed at what you can find!
To discuss your particular requirements and for further information please contact:
email@example.com or Judy Beer on 01732 353646 or Jean Bruce on 01732 369878
We are always pleased to give help and advice.
Important Information For Hirers
When hiring costumes we require a deposit at the time of collection. This is held in our files and returned on safe return of all the costumes and the hire charge having been paid. We do not take cards so please bring a cheque or cash. Cheques are payable to TTAC.
Schools and Societies
- The hire period is 4 weeks
- The deposit is £200 for hire charge of up to £200
- The deposit is £500 for hire charge over £200
- The hire charge can be paid on return of the costumes
- The hire period is 2 weeks
- The deposit is £50
- The hire charge and deposit are paid at time of collection